The use of ‘we’, ‘our’ and ‘us” refers to Wisbey Osteopathy.
All massage treatments provided by us will last for the specified duration purchased. i.e. a 60 minute treatment will last 60 minutes, which includes consultation, treatment and aftercare advice. All osteopathy treatments will last for up to the specified duration purchased based on appropriate time needed for effective treatment. Treatments will only be conducted if we deem the treatment safe for the client/patient to receive based on the consultation. In a case where you have purchased massage therapy and treatment is not deemed appropriate we will explain why and offer you several options:
1. To receive osteopathic evaluation/treatment if appropriate and enough time is available
2. If osteopathic evaluation/treatment is appropriate but you choose not to continue the appointment you may be charged up to 50% of the appointment fee, at the practitioners discretion
We have the right to terminate a treatment immediately if the client/patient demonstrates inappropriate, aggressive or sexual behavior. Payment will be collected for the full treatment price. If the practitioner is unable to collect money before the client/patient leaves, an invoice will be sent to their address. All invoices must be paid within 7 days of the issue date.
A booking is confirmed once Wisbey Osteopathy and the client/patient have both agreed a date, time, duration and location for a treatment or an online booking has been submitted. If a cancellation is made more than 24 hours before a treatment, the client will not be charged. If a cancellation is made within 24 hours of the treatment the client will be charged the full appointment fee. This cancellation fee may be waived at our discretion. The cancellation fee must be paid within 7 days of the cancellation. We have the right to cancel a treatment by giving 24 hours notice. We have the right to cancel a treatment without notice if the room or environment is unsuitable for the treatment to be provided, or if the therapist is taken ill but will endeavor to give as much notice as possible in these situations. We have the right to cancel a treatment without notice if the client is intoxicated or inebriated. We commit to rearranging treatments to a new time and date within two weeks of the cancelled treatment where possible.
Website Usage Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Wisbey Osteopathy’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Light Centre Monument, 36 St Mary at Hill, London, EC3R 8DU. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.Website disclaimer
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Premium Performance and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Wisbey Osteopathy. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Wisbey Osteopathy takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.